Monday, July 13, 2009

/// it's beyond me.

what's on my bedroom wall: a big outline of sweden, made out of blue lace. there's a map of stockholm: norrmalm and gamla stan and sodermalm. and a map of the tunnelbana, the green and red and blue lines criss-crossing one another. looking at them now, i realized that they don't mean anything to me anymore. 

what makes my heart leap now: the lines of your face, the way you look at me, your words, your touch.

what's happening now: i'm falling in love with people, instead of places. finding home in a different kind of way.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

yes.

Kitsie... said...

"what's happening now: i'm falling in love with people, instead of places."

-- but hasn't it always been like this? you fall in love with the people first, then the place. <3