Monday, August 03, 2009

/// mami



it's my mother's birthday tomorrow. but why wait for tomorrow to celebrate? i love you mami! this picture was taken 10 days ago, when it was my own birthday. if my mother was not born, then i wouldn't have been born either. haha ang labo. we went to sm marikina (right after i had my haircut) because we can't go anywhere else because of the coding scheme. she bought me a box of brownies because i was craving for them, and a large red iced tea from tokyo tokyo. i bought her and my brother an apple pie, coffee, and a stack of sylvannas. my brother took the photo.

there's no other like her, i believe. but i guess everyone feels the same way about their mothers. that's the beauty of this world and also living proof that true love exists: we have mothers.

No comments: