Wednesday, May 05, 2010

/// maximum undivided joy



/// I've been waiting for a guide to come and take me by the hand /// Could these sensations make me feel the pleasures of a normal man /// These sensations barely interest me for another day /// I've got the spirit, lose the feeling, take the shock away. /// It's getting faster, moving faster now, it's getting out of hand. /// On the tenth floor, down the backstairs, into no man's land. /// Lights are flashing, cars are crashing, getting frequent now. /// I've got the spirit, lose the feeling, let it out somehow. /// What means to you, what means to me, and we will meet again. /// I'm watching you, I'm watching her, I'll take no pity from you friends. /// Who is right, who can tell and who gives a damn right now. /// Until the spirit new sensation takes hold, then you know. ///

No comments: