Thursday, August 12, 2010

/// cutting ice to snow

Listening to Efterklang and looking up the sky, standing there with Sandra, JP, DJ, Christian and Johannes. Achievement! And the feeling of achievement building up and up and up with the music. And the guitarist waving back. And walking back home because I live in Ostermalm. And catching a wift of familiar music through the air and realized it was I'm From Barcelona. Playing on another stage in Kungstradgarden. I sang along to Treehouse, We're From Barcelona and Barcelona Loves You. Only in Sweden, running into a full blown concert of one of your favorite bands just when you're on your way home. And then the buses 7 and 69 of my dreams. So cosmic and creepy in a good way. Your dreams are right Angel! Now, I just have to keep my eyes open for the other two.

No comments: