Monday, August 25, 2008

06.20.2008: Leather Bay Mountain.









Filip and I met at the Burger King at Sergels Torg, apparently the hang out and meeting place of stoners and dealers. Hehe! While waiting for him, I saw these magical fusion of lights and water below (or beside? Which exactly is the square? The one above or the one below?) the square:




One week metro card, tunnelbana, Slussen for the first time, SLUSSEN!!! Katarinahissen and that spectacular view I already knew in my mind. Mosebacke and all your stories about it. The train all over Soder. Mariatorget. Zinkensdamm. Shivers inside, knowing you live here, just somewhere in one of these apartment complexes, yellow ochre and brown and red. Blue skies. Walking to Skinnarviksparken (which translated in English is Leather Bay Mountain) and climbing dangerous rocks and telling each other stories: dreams of travel, Peru and the Amazon river, Germany and future plans, the best Kraftskiva parties ever and best friends lying on the forest floor. He said we should go because we were wasting time, but I couldn't imagine where else I wanted to be and what else I could be doing.

All I ever wanted was this view and this city.

2 comments:

Super Jihan said...

angeeelllff!!! sweden is so beautiful!!! can you bring me there???

angelf said...

jihan: ibang klase talaga! let's go! i'll see you there.