Thursday, October 07, 2010

/// get in here!

I survived the bicycle warpath which is Kanaleneiland to Utrecht's city center today! ACHIEVE! It made my nerves stiffen up for a few hours, but I was happy to be sitting in the main library in the Oudegracht and receiving a surprise phone call from Moomin Eveline! "I am in the tram crossroad in Amsterdam deciding if I should go to Dordrecht or Utrecht!" Aaaaaaw I love spontaneity, like Comviq Kompis calls, like Studentpalatset fika breaks, how you can just meet up a friend, anywhere, anytime. And I haven't seen her since a year ago, it's surreal just seeing her standing there under the Dom.

You've just landed.

You've been working here? WHAT!!! GET OUTTA HERE! (GET IN HERE!) WE'LL GIVE YOU A VISA, A VISA VALID UNTIL FOREVER. TWO OF THOSE! :)

No comments: