Friday, April 17, 2009

/// today

talked with my mom, with my best friend, claudia, anja, jay-ar. being like alex (imagination, kung fu people), following my heart. svenska institutet finally, such a beautiful office and such nice people who understand my love for this place and this music and this everything. i can't believe what i think and what i believe in, is real! it always surprises me and fills me with awe when my seemingly insane theories are actually facts, straight from experts. i tell you, (my life thesis) there really is something good in this place, something that the world will learn from. and also, the magic and goodness is in all of us, is IN me too.

finding john ajvide lindqvist's handling the undead in english finally, sitting outside a cafe in skanegatan reading, kaffe latte and chocolate cake and getting dizzy because the book was so scary but the day was so beautiful and it kind of tore me apart in a good way. and then "love without romance" and finding it in the book and suddenly texting babs to go out in the sun and meet me. someday, love. who knows what the future will bring?

cleaning the apartment, meeting "your father" to fix L's bank thingy, getting a lovely email.

i sat on the couch here in my favorite apartment in the whole world and collapsed into the thought that i am doing what i love, that there is a truth in my love for sweden, and that i will be fine. tears, and dancing to jj's my life, my swag.

tomorrow, record store day and more good things.

2 comments:

Bituin said...

peaches!

angelf said...

bits: apples yun! haha mukha ngang peaches no?