Tuesday, April 28, 2009

/// la historia oficial

It's like someone spilled a beer all over the atmosphere, says Jens Lekman. I don't like beer, but I think I know what he means. Maybe it's like spilling Coke or Julmust or Vodka Sprites all over the sky. Mmmmm I miss being that way. 

Today is a very heavy day. I woke up feeling like it's the end of the world... because I dreamt it. Aliens that I couldn't see, cars falling from the sky filled with dead people, shifting sands, chaos, my family... When I woke up, my lip was bleeding and I could see two small holes on it. I was biting my lip in my sleep, it seemed. I was so scared.

Then we saw La Historia Oficial in Brad's Latin America literature class today. It was so emotional and so terrible, I ended up crying inside the classroom. Brad was crying too. 

Every little thing annoys me, I can't sleep at night (Because I could hear my roommate Skyping and every time I do, I just want to knock on her door and smack her on the face because I couldn't concentrate on anything else. It's her voice. But really, am I abnormal? How could just a sound of someone's voice annoy one so much?). It doesn't help that almost everyone around me has negative vibes too. Except B who is like sunshine to me. Everyday now is just another day to suffer, no suffer is too much, maybe... tiisin. Oo tiisin. Tinitiis ko nalang, which suck cocks because I should be enjoying myself. Tinitiis ko nalang hanggang makauwi ako. 

How did things end up this way? I never expected this, and obviously, I never planned this. I am a happy person.
 
I have turned into a big ball of anxiety. But deep inside I know, I am still a sky-full of Cokes. Love is still in the core of it all. OF IT ALL. Please let me find it, Aslan. 

5 comments:

Leo said...

A! I'm sorry to read this entry, but so happy to read the rest of your blog. It's my favorite :)! Find some more nice things to write about in bilbao ok? And get earplugs for sleep. It'll be allright, and I'll see you this summer! Nästa slussen

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angelf said...

L, you turned my day around with your comments. :) yes, i'll write about my tourist adventures next time. thank you so much, if only i could give you the biggest hug right now. i'll see you! nasta, skanstull.

angelf said...

Thanks C. :) I might get lost going there!!

Super Jihan said...

angelf! happiness is a choice remember? but maybe you just miss us, your silly friends :) i miss you! can't wait to see you when you're home. anyway, are you still somewhere in europe by feb/march next year?!