Friday, May 01, 2009

/// final fantasy




/// libraries, walking in the rain, final fantasy, what does it mean? subway well-deserved breaks. cafe abadia, brad. the epistle. letters = correspondence, a giving and a receiving. love letters. diego rivera didn't answer in two ways: he doesn't love her and he didn't return her letters. the deep unsettling wonder of the intense connection between "lessons" and "real life". letters, no closure. it's walpurgis night in sweden, can i please burn my room mate? haha sometimes of my bloody valentine reminds me of tokyo when i travelled there in my mind, makes me think of you too. essex green, don't know why (you stay). florence valentin 8 to 5 and mellan krigen. and lots and lots of management to save the day. i love you andrew vanwyngarden and ben. they said music picks you up when you are down and out, yes yes yes. see you in the summer. ///

No comments: