Saturday, May 09, 2009

/// teacups



tonight, i'm finally going to open the gift i bought myself in stockholm. i fell in love with these black and white filippa k teacups (L has similar ones in katarina bangata). i think it's because i will always associate them with good feelings, white walls and winter nights.  i have them wrapped and i promised myself that i will not open it until i have finished my IP paper. 

and today i did. i couldn't believe it. i have been worrying about this since october, a burden that i have been carrying since then. and all of a sudden, as if someone else has been doing it all through out these past months, it's.. DONE. as simple as that.

and I did it. me. 

TANG INA HAHAHAHA ANG SAYA KO! GRA-VE!!! GRA-VE!!!

it's almost over. one last stride! but tonight, we celebrate the things that are already done. we always have to celebrate. and tonight, we do it with teacups... and vodka. :)


2 comments:

Leo said...

Wow! UP'ERE!!

angelf said...

APIR!!! I'll let you read it of course!