Tuesday, May 26, 2009

/// shoegaze and folk meet in the library

days lately in music.



viking moses. early mornings and quiet library days. waiting for break time, sissy coffees and tea.



tiger lou. melancholy sundays and rainy mondays and dinners at fresco.



yo la tengo. waiting and not falling asleep and smiling to myself. gentle hours.



phoenix. perfect happiness in ten songs. my favorite weekend: riding in cars, a coke beach, looking up at the rain, a fuzzy sparkling night.



camera obscura. spent a week in a dusty library, waiting for some words to jump in me, we met by a trick of fate, french navy my sailor. i wanted to control it! but love i couldn't hold it!



my bloody valentine. when you sleep tomorrow, and it won't be long, once in a while, when you make me smile. 

No comments: