Thursday, October 16, 2008

/// ignorant moderator


upis highschool, science room, i slapped your face because you left me and for everything that you've done, but everyone was so calm and my classmate said you're going to tell me something and that i will like it. you were sitting in front of the classroom beside a boy that i thought you loved and left me for and then suddenly, the story fell into place. everything fell into place. i understood that what happened needed to happen because it will save ALL our lives. there was a conspiracy and we had to make it look like that you loved him and not me and that i saved everyone.

you handed me a note and waited for my reaction:

we are 
IGNORANT
and you are the
MODERATOR

an overwhelming sense of relief and true love like that morning of april 20, my hands shaking, cold sweat and thundering heartbeat, miracles do happen. you love me. i hugged you and we were trembling in joy in that embrace and i wish that moment would last forever.

why are you always in my dreams?

No comments: