Tuesday, October 28, 2008

/// pippi


today i had my first run in with the german polizei. i wasn't doing anything wrong. so i stood up for myself! and i'm so proud of myself at that moment because there was no fear at all. just me and the rightness of things. at that moment, my core bravery showed itself. with no effort at all. 

international tv sweetheart slash riot biker girl. "be the trouble that you want to see in the world." pippi longstocking moment! filter that bravery to all the aspects of your life! including oral presentations. JIA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today also, my DHL care package from my parents finally came. complete joy and melancholy longing. i am surrounded by the comfort (and confidence!) of my own things and the love of my parents. thank you, i miss you, i love you.

clear shampoo, the smell of love. perfect timing, i say.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just realized. ang ganda. kahit nasa germany ka na, ako pa rin kumukuha ng picture mo. hahaha.

jia you!